New Table Service Restuarant opening on August 28th at Epcot's Japan Pavillion

Really looking forward to giving this place a try later this year when we're there. Always fun to try something new, and the menu looks good!

Booked a dinner there on the 4th and a lunch on the 11th. So much food to try!!! I had a 3rd reservation but thought that was a little much.

originally had a lunch reservation for 3:10 as it was the earliest available, then saw they added more times so changed it to 1:40 for lunch on the 7th :)

I really need some non-blogger reviews of the food/atmosphere here, because I'm getting over-hyped reading about it from sponsored sources! It looks like a perfect stop for me and my kids in November.

I really need some non-blogger reviews of the food/atmosphere here, because I'm getting over-hyped reading about it from sponsored sources! It looks like a perfect stop for me and my kids in November.
If no one reports back before I go I'll try and remember to post, I go on September 7th

I’ll be there on 8/30, but the caveat is that I’m doing this and also trying to sample at least one or two things from FWF - and I’m one person, and will only be in Epcot for a few hours. I’m thinking the Tokyo Negi roll, I really want some hamachi as well, maybe veggie tempura or waygu gyoza, and a sake flight.

Argh, I’m not going to make it far at FWF!!

Tom at wd-w nt reviewed it with their Japanese correspondent on YouTube. While they are bloggers it want a sponsored review.

Surprised at the lack of reviews on this. Anyone? Anyone?

Even the blogger reviews don't seem great, and I have some amazing sushi in my city at those kind of prices.

Surprised at the lack of reviews on this. Anyone? Anyone? The reviews from the bloggers look pretty boring, compared to options in my city.
I went Sunday for lunch and had a great time and enjoyed the food. I am a purist when it comes to sashimi/sushi so that was exactly what I was hoping for - not very American which is appealing. The food is beautiful, too. I sat at the bar so I was able to watch the chefs prepare all the food. I got the A5 prepared as a steak, the bluefin otoro nigiri and the Sashimi Moriawase.

Attachments

• tempImageEwmwLr.png
    tempImageEwmwLr.png
    734.4 KB · Views: 50
  • tempImagenwKcpQ.png
    tempImagenwKcpQ.png
    836.9 KB · Views: 45
  • tempImageOywTq6.png
    tempImageOywTq6.png
    780.3 KB · Views: 51
  • tempImageuNSUuk.png
    tempImageuNSUuk.png
    745.1 KB · Views: 49

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter