New to this board...

Favorite Auntie

<font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon
Hi,
I have never posted on a message board before....but....I love the Disney Cruise and was psyched to find so many other people that do! I went on my first cruise in Nov 2001 on the Magic 7 Day Eastern cruise. I just got back from the same cruise this past Feb 1st and I am going again Nov 29th of this year! My parents are snow birds from New England to Florida, so they get the great Florida resident rates and go 3 or 4 times a year.....sometimes I get to tag along. In November I am taking my 4 year old nephew, he has never been and will have suck a great time! I can't WAIT!!!!

Welcome to the DCL cruise board!

When in Nov. 01 did you cruise? My sister and I were on the Nov. 10-17 Eastern in 01. We had such a blast! We're doing the Western in August (I'm taking DH and DD, also, this time) and we've already made reservations for Nov 13 Magic Eastern in 04. We are really hooked!:)

welcome to the boards , u will find them very useful
also here r 2 sites that will help u out with all your questions
www.castawayclub.com and www.dcltribute.com
there is a post a top of page where u can be added to the list
of others who r crusing same date as u people do lots of cool things together and it is fun just walking a round the ship and see ing who u can see ....... peter

I was on the cruise before you, I guess the 3rd through the 10th... it was great!!

Welcome to the boards...fair warning though - watch out for Buckaroo's Dad. We love him but he has a pretty wacky sense of humor. :)

Deb

Originally posted by FantasticDisFamily
fair warning though - watch out for Buckaroo's Dad. We love him but he has a pretty wacky sense of humor. :)

frankie.gif

Welcome to the boards, we'll be on the Nov. 29th Eastern as well.

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Hi Favorite Auntie!

I'll let this one go...

Hey Deb & Nick and Cindy,

You were saying???

LOL.. you the man!!!

I actually caught that one as well but thought I would let BD handle it.....he has a more devious sense of humor than I do.

BD...surprised you let that one go....there must be so many things running through your mind for that one!!!

MJ

!WELCOME!
I didn't discover the boards until after I've already cruised Disney on a 7-day Eastern Christmas 2001! Wish I had known about this place beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter