New to Universal hotels! Please help?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
We would like to book 4 nights in early Oct. I have a fan club card and a Loews card that I have never used! How is the best way to book a resort stay(and get the best price)??? Also, we are thinking about HRH, but also are considering PB? Any advise? Also, can you make meal ps's like at Disney? If so, who do you call? Also, any restuarant suggestions? Any help much appreciated!:Pinkbounc

Call 1-800-BEASTAR and ask what discount rates are available for your dates. Ask about Entertainment rates, Fan Club rates, etc.

You should definitely make priority seatings if you definitely want to eat at specific places. The parks and resorts all take ressies.

Thanks for allyour help! Is there a # for PS's? Also, how early should I book? Thanks again!:Pinkbounc

For most of the hotel restaurants (e.g., The Kitchen, Mama Della's, Delfino) you can call (407) 503-DINE to make reservations.

For Tchoup Chop @ the RPR, you can call (407) 503-CHOP, or go here and make your ressies online:
http://www.emerils.com/restaurants/on-line_reservations.htm

The link is also good to make ressies at Emeril's in City Walk.

Mythos in IOA: (407) 224-4534.

Some City Walk restaurants take ressies; some Priority Seating requests. Try (407) 224-FOOD for most of the City Walk restaurants. Margaritaville has its own number: (407) 224-2155. NBA City does as well: (407) 363-5919, but when I called NBA City, their message said they don't take PS requests. You can also make PS requests for the Hard Rock Cafe online: http://www.hardrock.com/px/px/

Of course, you can also show your room key if you are staying on-site to help move you toward the front of the line.

Not sure how far ahead you can book (30-60 days?), but Emeril's and Tchoup Chop can take ressies months in advance.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter