New to US/IOA.....HELP Please!

disneydawn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We will be at WDW next March and would like to spend a couple nights at Universal. Where do I start??? I need tickets for 2 adults and 3 kids...best deal possible of course. I also want to stay onsite at the best deal possible ...of course. Where do I start? I thought I read somewhere about an annual pass but I don't know if that is the best way to go. Thanks in advance!

Call the on-site hotels and ask if the Entertainment rate is available for the dates you want to stay. If so, go to www.entertainment.com and order a book or get one from a local organization that sells them. You can get the one for your local area and use the coupons all year. The hotel offers are the same in all the books. They also offer discounts for Annual Passes, AAA, and Fan Club. See what is available.
Go to Universal's website for some good ticket offers. The bonus pass is five consecutive days for the price of two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter