New Trader - DD 8 years

MarshallMoore6

Mouseketeer
My DD is really excited about our next trip to The World. We will be there the first week in June. We are driving and staying at the Boardwalk.

How can we get her some cheap pins to trade with the Disney staff?

Thanks for your help

There is much discussion on this topic. I bought my kids pins from cheappins.com for under $3 each, and they are disney copyrighted pins. The traded strictly with the cast members and had no trouble at all with the trading. The cast members really enjoyed getting some of the pins as they are different characters than are seen on the racks. Also you can try Dizpins and go to some of their links for pins for a good deal. I have also used going24-7.com but they are the regular price plus a little, although you can get some awesome traders from DL from them.

When we were there last week cast members allowed the kids to trade anything no matter what at AK, adults could only trade if they didnt have it on their lanyard already. At MK, MGM, and Epcot the kids could only trade if they didnt already have it on their lanyard. Just ask what the rules are before you trade.

Also if you are thinking of ordering pins do so quickly as they may take a week or two to arrive and you dont have alot of time left before you go.

By the way my kids used Hats for their pins, and I was glad I chose that method as the lanyards seem to bite into your neck when they get heavy.

hope this helps a little.

You can pick up great traders at the Disney Character Premier Outlet Store in Orlando. The pins are $3.99 each and make great traders. They also have the Disney Store Millennium Pins on sale for $3.99. I think these pins make good trades with CM's and other guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter