New Vacation Club Guidebook

Still no book here on LI...we may not get it until after our trip....16 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how excited I get. hee, hee :bounce: :D

in NJ. Geez, the points for the disnet collection almost doubled!!!

Tony, we had some discussion about the Disney Collection awhile back -- in some cases they even more than doubled. With the drastic price cutting WDW has done I think it's more important than ever to look at cash prices before using points.

Nothing here in Ohio. Maybe it will come before we leave for our cruise in less than 3 weeks!

Got ours yesterday. Looked thru it quickly, looked really nice. Will read it over weekend.

Scott and peg

:pinkbounc
We received ours yesterday. What a great surprise. This would be in Fishers, IN.
We are looking forward to our trip in October for a week.

Yippee-went to the mailbox and our new guidebokk has arrived. I'm in northern Minnesota and am looking forward to curling up with my reading material this evening, can hardly wait!!!!!

Guess what? I just got in from work and there it was! I looked
through it quickly, will read it thoroughly tonite!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Got ours (Wednesday) in western Massachusetts. I haven't had the time to look it over in detail but very much like my initial review. Nice look and layout.

We just received ours today! I can't wait to read it. I am grateful for the arrival given everything that has happened and how mail service must have been affected.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter