New Villas (CRV? DLV?)- all but confirmed!

The initial thread that was posted about this topic a few months ago (by pennyguy, I think), stated that the door had more of a contemporary look to it. However, I am still betting that Cali., will be announced first.

Well we are the ones that saw the doors. It was the exact same door as the CR has right now

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Adobe\Digital Camera Photos\5-31-2007 (2)\5-31-2007-190.jpg

Except that instead of just the straight silver bar down the door. It was a silver half moon shape. That went from the top right of the door to the bottom right of the door. I know what I saw and it was a CRV door. This was in March. When we went back in May the door that leads into the the back hallway has ALOT more heavy duty and it wasn't opening with just a push. Actually I think they changed it the day we saw it in march because some lady was yelling at some guys "to get that door changed. Anyone can just open it up and see whats behind it." It had a little window in it too with a ripped piece of paper covering about 3/4 of it.

I think what they are waiting for is SSR. I think they are waiting for that to sell out before they announce the next project.

I think what they are waiting for is SSR. I think they are waiting for that to sell out before they announce the next project.

That's my theory too. I have heard independent confirmation of a future CRV. So the question is really how long it takes them to build it. I doubt we'll see it for sale until SSR sells out (which is expected within a year). But they won't wait for AKV to sell out.

there are rumors.... the part of Pop century that Disney only started and has done nothing with since.

PCV? DVC Villas at Pop Century?

Now there's a Baltic Avenue on the Monopoly Board of DVC. How many points would it be for a studio in January? 3 points?

I really can't see DVC watering down the brand like that.

We encountered the "mystery door" too. I asked if it was the old SSR models, and was told "no, I don't know what's back there". It did look like another door to a unit though. I'm guessing it IS a new DVC as yet to be announced, and reasoning people who have seen what has been sluethed out on these boards would assume it is CRV.

PCV? DVC Villas at Pop Century?

Now there's a Baltic Avenue on the Monopoly Board of DVC. How many points would it be for a studio in January? 3 points?

I really can't see DVC watering down the brand like that.

I totally agree! I can see them making family suites in a value, but NOT DVC!

i'm feelin' green;) All this croak & dagger stuff

dvc @ Pop? Don't see why they can't just use the area across the lake for a separate development, whether DVC or not.:confused3 Not very familiar w/the layout but; isn't there a lot of land to expand?

I can vouche for realtors; we cannot tell a lie:rolleyes1 ; at least not to potential customers. Not sure what code of ethics a non-realtor, basic real estate salesperson in the great state of FL adheres to though.

Disney is big on never giving out more info than is absolutely necessary (i.e. not offering the best available room rates, etc. unless specifically asked, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter