new year period

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi!!!!!
We are Laura & Marco , from Italy .
We'll be staying at SL from Jan.2nd to Jan.6th.

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

CIAO! :wave:

Hey folks

Look forward to seeing you there. I can't wait. Been having a few probs at the mo and me and my partner have split - made for lots of fun at home!! Can't get refunds on flights alas so I'm still gonna go - will book a flight for my Mum to come with me instead! I'm looking forward to introducing her to Rock N' Roller!!

I have my bookings all done for the Cheyenne - does anyone know if there is any need to change the name of the other person and indeed if this is allowed?

My only worry about the parks are that they will be heaving.....just have to use my super park skillls to get around everything.

A mate of mine was there last week and said it was busy but he did bring me back some park maps - the stuff for Xmas looks cool.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Nick

must be something in the air nick, i nearly split with my partner, we are gonna try work things out but not hopeful:( just trying to get xmas out the way for the kids sake....

tracy

Hope it works out for you! At least we don't have kids or anything to think about - just Disney stuff!! I can't believe she wants my Lilo and Stitch video!

Hope your luck is better than mine!

Originally posted by tracyjane
i nearly split with my partner, we are gonna try work things out .... just trying to get xmas out the way for the kids sake....

Sorry, really sorry.
Maybe it's none of my business .... but myself and Marco have been married for 28 years now.....I've got some "experience" ! :p

Sometimes things SEEM getting worse and worse, I know it's hard when you feel your partner does not "understand" or does not give you your "space".....::yes::

We found very OFTEN that the problem was NOT so serious or big,
It just was growing up in our mind!
Maybe ....MHO..... you could just have a break( a short holiday the two of you?).....or try to talk ( where each of you is going to try and UNDERSTAND needs and thoughts of the other one).

I was always helped by the thoughts of our first times together and of all the dreams we made.

Life is not easy, I know, but I believe I CAN BUILD MY OWN HAPPINESS.......

Don't stay together because of your kids ..... stay together while building a new way of beeing TOGETHER .

Excuse me , just MHO !!!

Best wishes to you both !!!

Laura

Originally posted by maleficent_man

I have my bookings all done for the Cheyenne - does anyone know if there is any need to change the name of the other person and indeed if this is allowed?

If you just booked ONE room they don't care who is coming with you; if you gave both your names on booking ..... I would call and ask for changing / adding Mom name .

Good luck to you too !

DLP looks GREAT in order to ...... forget and smile again !

Laura:wave:

Cheers - I've faxed and asked them to change it. It will be good but there will also, I suspect be aspects of...oh I remember last time I was here and I did this and that with ex-partner. Time to move on.

thanks you lot
you seem a kind lot, and yes i do agree life is VERY HARD sometimes, :(

never mind im sure we will all be ok in the end........

just look on the bright side:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter