New Years Eve at Disney

I got up early on January 30th and booked 2 nights in a Poly Bungalow for 12/30 and 12/31. We just saw the 4th of July firework show at MK and it was awesome. Hoping the NYE show will be equal. We have family coming up from South Florida to join us that night.

I got up early on January 30th and booked 2 nights in a Poly Bungalow for 12/30 and 12/31. We just saw the 4th of July firework show at MK and it was awesome. Hoping the NYE show will be equal. We have family coming up from South Florida to join us that night.

Hi!! We saw the December 30 MK fireworks from a boat that stood in front of the Poly Bungalows, this was before they were opened, and honestly, that was our best view ever! You are in for a treat!

This year, we had a pontoon boat out of the Poly on July 3rd, and yes, those fireworks were awesome!

Hi Bobbi, how are you? I see you're going on the member cruise. Get a pin for me!. Cathie and I cruise on 9/23, a 1 week eastern cruise. I wish you guys were going with us.

Hi Bobbi, how are you? I see you're going on the member cruise. Get a pin for me!. Cathie and I cruise on 9/23, a 1 week eastern cruise. I wish you guys were going with us.
The MC is an Eastern Cruise, it would have been great to have you aboard!! We are also heading on the EBPC trip in October.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter