New Years Eve

Muppet

Yes this is what I look like.....
I really want to celebrate New Years Eve at Pleasure Islandamd I know that the tickets are about $150 each but still want to go. When do the tickets go on sale and just how hard are they to get? Do you think its a phone up 180 days before?

All info and help muchly appreciated.

Shel,

I think it's an event like MNSSHP and MVMCP and so the tickets will go on sale approximately 3 months in advance. Your best bet is to keep your eyes peeled on these boards around that time (Theme Parks Forum?) because the information will be available here long before it is officially announced by WDW. Yes, I think they are hard to come by, but as long as you phone as soon as you see an announcement on the DIS you should be way ahead of the game.

Hi,
We spent last New Year at Disney and they were actually discounting Pleasure Island tickets at $69 not sure if this was due to Sept.11 or wether people didn't want to see Cyndi Lauper who was headlining the show.
We have Annual passes for the parks so went to Epcot for "free" and had the best New year ever going from country to country to celebrate their New Year.
Mick

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter