Newbie and Trip Winner

dmk1021

Mouseketeer
I just signed up a few days ago, and I just noticed this thread and thought I'd share. I'm just so excited! (My mom literally tells everyone she sees!)

I found out just before Christmas that I am one of the Grand Prize Winners from McDonald's "Happiest Celebration on Earth" Promotion! To say it was a thrill would be an understatement. I was going to DL with my sister for New Year's, and I was going to WDW by myself at the end of January (I don't know what I would do without my AP)

I actually got to pick either WDW or DL for the trip, and I could take three people. Even though my sister and I had just been to DL, my dad has never been there, and my mom hasn't been there since '02, so I decided to go back to DL (it's also more expensive to go there, since I live in Buffalo, NY. I have only been there 3 times). I just cannot believe that I won something like that! We are staying at the DLH, and we have five full days! I'm very excited.

We're going March 30-April 3!!!

Congratulations!! To a fellow New Yorker!!:cool1: :cool1:

How did you win? You said you "just found out". Did you open a package and it was a winning card? I'm so jealous. I bought all those characters hoping to win ( I also have them on display in my house).

Have fun on your trip!! pixiedust:

I have those figures, too! Actually, it was from those new chicken salads they started selling over the summer.

There was a game piece on there, and I was not an instant winner. I threw it in my purse and somehow remembered to enter the code online to be entered into the grand prize drawing.

What is so weird is that I go to McDonald's maybe 3 times a year (unless you count all the times I eat their fries for breakfast in WDW - yes, breakfast :) ). A few years ago my sister won a trip to the Grammy's from them (a local contest), and then I won this! Maybe I should go there more often!

Congratulations! Sometimes you wonder if people really do win these prizes. It's good to know it's true. Hope you and your family have a great time in Disneyland.

I never thought I would see another person on here that also had won the trip, even though about 100 trips were given out. We decided to go to DW at the end of August. Who knew that a salad would taste that good! :rotfl2: The funny thing is that we went to DW this past August. (sure could have saved some money had we known) but as I say the only thing better than a trip to Disney is two trips to Disney :) I hope you and your faimly have a great trip and I hope to see others posting here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter