Newbie here.. honeymooning in Florida

Lissaluv

Earning My Ears
Hi there everyone,
I am getting married July 21st and will be leaving for Florida on July 23rd. I am getting excited about the wedding and the honeymoon. I live in Arizona so its a bit of flight to get there. This is not my first time as my father lives just south of Disney. I also lived there for about 6 months and worked for Disney at the All Star Resorts.
Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and I guess blab about my excitment to have everything coming up so fast. I just found the site tonight so its all new to me.

I've been to Disney so many times I'm not even gonna list them down like I see some people do. =)

Congratulations!!

We are also very excited about our next trip to Disney!
Our wedding is in October and we are just finishing our wedding plans!!

Good Luck!

Monica & Jay
10/29/02

:wave: :sunny:

Thanks

We have so much left to do we are way behind on wedding plans. I don't have minister yet or caterer but it is small and if needed we could cater it ourselves. I do have my dress and a videographer/photographer and the cake desinger(a co-worker). =)

Congrats to you as well.

Lissaluv . . . welcome to the boards!

I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful folks that would just love to share your excitement!

Welcome and congratulations! We look forward to lots of insider info from you in the future. My son is getting married June 29 and asked me to plan a WDW honeymoon for him and his new bride. I'm almost as excited as they are.

Hello everyone, Let me join the club....

My wedding will be in October, too. I have been planning my wedding since last summer. So I have settled a lot of big ticket items. Just ordered my invitation yesterday, and it has dancing Mickey and Minnie, in wedding attire, on the front cover. I am very excited about having it.

I booked my honeymoon trip in March this year, right after I got my DC membership. Right now, I am just crossing my finger and hope the new code will give me more discount on the trip.

congratulations to everyone!!

:jester:

We're also getting married this summer (August 11) and honeymooning at WDW. We're going in November since it won't be so hot or crowded then and we can't wait!!! I wanna hear all about your trips when you get back!!!!!

Hey everyone, just wanted to put in my two cents and say that I'm also a Disney bride. I used to frequent these boards but I had to take a small hiatus (remember me, JeanK?:D ) but I'm back, thank goodness. we're honeymooning in October 03 and obviously I can't wait. happy planning to all and I'll be chatting with you real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter