Newbie question using two separate contracts for a boooking

Plan Man

Mouseketeer
New to DVC. We purchased two contracts. Both resale. Both Feb use year. 2024 points available on BLT contract is 27. 2024 SSR contract has 80 available points.
I want to book a reservation using Al of the 2024 points and no more (or at least not many more). I am not that concerned about which resort we stay at. We hope to travel early April 2025.

How do I go about doing this? For the sake of making this easier let’s assume we will stay at SSR.

Thanks for your help.

Log in to the DVC web site, when you make a reservation you are provided options for which contract to use when completing the booking process.

Hello! So firstly, you will need to bank your points, as your planned travel in April 2025 falls in your ‘25 UY.

Once banked, assuming you book SSR, simply make the reservation with your SSR contract. It will use all the banked points first, and take the remainder from your ‘25 SSR points. If you want to use the banked BLT points you will need to wait until the 7 month mark.

To use points from both contracts, early September would be your 7 month point for early April. It’s still in your banking window too. Bank before making the reservation. You will check the order to use each contract. It will automatically use the banked from each contract, then use any extra points needed from the first checked contract.

To use points from both contracts, early September would be your 7 month point for early April. It’s still in your banking window too. Bank before making the reservation. You will check the order to use each contract. It will automatically use the banked from each contract, then use any extra points needed from the first checked contract.
Thanks.

Hello sorry for my question in your thread Plan Man, but maybe you're interested too.
Would it be possible to "secure" the room at the 11month point with the banked points and the new points off the SSR contract and later at the 7 moth point change it to the banked points of both contracts?

Hello sorry for my question in your thread Plan Man, but maybe you're interested too.
Would it be possible to "secure" the room at the 11month point with the banked points and the new points off the SSR contract and later at the 7 moth point change it to the banked points of both contracts?

You can’t use non home resort points within a booking made at 11 months, included banked, unless there are still nights available at 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter