News: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway FPs now Available

Those of us who logged on within minutes of the FP's dropping only saw 10:30 as the earliest time across all the dates yesterday. Nobody has posted or commented having been able to find anything earlier. Was hoping to see people finding earlier times but none so far (if anyone has an earlier time please let us know!!!).
They are available earlier now

And I missed them again. I was doing actual work earlier this week and now I was in the shower.

boo. Opening day is our departure day but we’ll be back in June. I guess we’ll ride then

I’ve only seen 9:35am for MMRR.

Is it still the case we haven’t seen anything earlier for MMRR and MFSR?

Looks like they still aren't starting FP's with opening though. Anyone see times prior to 9:30?

ETA, oops, I was looking at MFSR....don't see new times yet for MMRR
I positively saw earlier for MMRR on the 4th and 5th

are people dropping them?n cuz everytime i look for the 4th or that weekend i cant find one

When they did EEMH this fall with a 7 AM EMH and 8 AM open every day at AK and MK, they just didn’t load any of the 8-9 AM FastPasses for a dozen or so days in September until like late August.

I’m not sure that getting FastPasses loaded correctly is a high priority over there.

Anyone with experience in soft-openings? I’m there from Feb 28-Mar 2. Is there any chance they’ll soft open to walk on’s before 3/4 or are they usually hard dates? Worth a shot!
I'm kinda in the same boat. Will be there for my birthday trip from 2/22-3/2, and I swear when I heard the opening date as the 4th I legit almost cried. :sad1: I haven't been to Disney in 10 years, and I planned this trip back when MMRR was originally scheduled to have already been OPENED by now. Seeing this ride was going to be like a little gift to myself. I couldn't move my dates at that point, so I'm helplessly hoping some kindhearted CM will take pity on me sitting in front of the Chinese Theatre with my birthday ears and button with a sad puppy dog stare. It's a long shot I know, but at this point it's all I've got. :laughing:

Interesting. I've seen Millenium Falcon but not Mickey & Minnie for the earlier times.

I thought I saw times as early as 9:05am for 3/4 yesterday (when they extended the open to 8am), but picked 10:25am because of our schedule. I wonder if the first hour will be without FP to accommodate rope droppers faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter