News Round Up 2016

They had them last year too - and a $79 option that included a ticket for premium reserved seating for that night's Eat to the Beat concert. And the secret is, you can use the tabs any time ... not just the day the lanyard is issued! My mom and I shared our tabs and basically had food and drink for five visits from the lanyards. I think I still have one tab left over!

I don't think the card gets you entrance to the Eat to the Beat concerts this year. I think it just gets you food and beverages, but not all of the food and beverage items. People were bummed on the F&W thread. There is still the Eat to the Beat dining packages though.

I don't think the card gets you entrance to the Eat to the Beat concerts this year. I think it just gets you food and beverages, but not all of the food and beverage items. People were bummed on the F&W thread. There is still the Eat to the Beat dining packages though.
Yeah that was not an option on the cards this year.

Seems like ever since I posted that article about Steven Tyler wanting to be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 you've been reading SlashFilm a bit more :p
Actually it's just coincidence. Someone posted that on WDWmagic and I saw the myst article on screamscape. Maybe I should read slashfilm more though.

Slashfilm gets some good stuff. They were actually the first place that I saw anything on Star Tours 2.0 - they announced that filiming was ongoing about 6 months before Disney announced the ride change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter