News Round Up 2016

Interesting. WDWNT was kind of harsh towards the show, calling it ''beautiful but boring'' and saying it doesn't engage the audience. It might be just a matter of different perspectives. We'll have to see how the final version goes and how it connects with the audience.

The construction down there is a mess; there's not adequate signage in my opinion. I think they need to hand out some maps of the construction areas or something. We saw a crash between car and bus. It was the car's fault, but it's just so confusing around there. My husband is a really good driver, has a great memory for roads, and we live in Atlanta, where there is always construction. But one day, we missed a turn or took a wrong turn trying to get to get to Epcot from WBC, and got all turned around. The temporary signage was just very poor. Then, I think we were headed to Disney Springs, and we ended up in the BUS LANE! :eek: Of course, we didn't see the sign that it was the bus lane until we were IN the bus lane. It was crazy! I will be very glad when it's all done!

Interesting. WDWNT was kind of harsh towards the show, calling it ''beautiful but boring'' and saying it doesn't engage the audience. It might be just a matter of different perspectives. We'll have to see how the final version goes and how it connects with the audience.
I'm not fond of WDWNT myself but most thought the story lacked but the tech was great.

I think I might see if we'll go on Christmas for Star Wars. For the last couple of years my husband and I along with the in-laws have ended up at the movie theater on Christmas night. I'll have to see what they want to do because I for sure want to have a reserved seat for Star Wars (or any other movie because the movie theaters get packed on Christmas) either through seeing it in Fork & Screen/Cinema Suites or through the other AMC theater in town that is all reserved seating but no Dine-in.

News

Rogue One tickets are on sale as of midnight last night.

I got mine.
Appears that the Fandango servers crashed last night just like when tickets for episode VII went on sale. I purchased mine for 12/15 just a few minutes ago without any issues. It will be interesting to hear how many tickets have been sold since midnight.

Last edited:
Appears that the Fandango servers crashed last night just like when tickets for episode VII went on sale. I purchased mine for 12/15 just a few minutes ago without any issues. It will be interested to hear how many tickets have been sold since midnight.
I bought mine around 12:10 so must've been before the crash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter