News Round Up 2016

Yes it will be. The vehicle will move much more than Soarin.

View attachment 211734

As seen here there is a cage like structure that goes down in front of the seating. The seating on the left of this photo has it on. The seating row on the right does not have it on.

Pretty sure the cage like structure is shipping components which have not been removed yet. A frame to hold the seats in a group until the lift raises them as a unit and they are attached to the frame of the ride. I find it hard to believe there would be a cage in front of your viewing / riding position.

Pretty sure the cage like structure is shipping components which have not been removed yet. A frame to hold the seats in a group until the lift raises them as a unit and they are attached to the frame of the ride. I find it hard to believe there would be a cage in front of your viewing / riding position.
No they are not shipping components. They are part of the ride according to sources.

Well this is just the summer offer. The normal free dining for fall if announced won't be announced for a while yet.
true but they used to offer FD in the summer didn't they. I mean the reg. plan, when at minimum a deluxe?

true but they used to offer FD in the summer didn't they. I mean the reg. plan, when at minimum a deluxe?
They don't usually. I think they did this year but that was also quick service. Summer usually has the lowest amount of offers because it's a busy time where they don't need to offer discounts because kids are out of school and families will come.

They don't usually. I think they did this year but that was also quick service. Summer usually has the lowest amount of offers because it's a busy time where they don't need to offer discounts because kids are out of school and families will come.

The bounceback that was bookable until 10/31 offered mostly summer dates and some in december. A lot of may, first half of june, etc. Maybe a kneejerk reaction to some of the slower times from last year. I'm not sure if it worked, still a lot of dining out there for my dates. That QS dining offer is pretty bad, but I guess if you are paying full price, a little something is better than nothing.

The bounceback that was bookable until 10/31 offered mostly summer dates and some in december. A lot of may, first half of june, etc. Maybe a kneejerk reaction to some of the slower times from last year. I'm not sure if it worked, still a lot of dining out there for my dates. That QS dining offer is pretty bad, but I guess if you are paying full price, a little something is better than nothing.
Yes but bounceback offers are different than general public offers. Disney doesn't usually do big general public offers in the summer except for the 20% off or whatever. I haven't looked in depth at the two new offers but usually free dining offers when it comes down to it aren't great.

Yes but bounceback offers are different than general public offers. Disney doesn't usually do big general public offers in the summer except for the 20% off or whatever. I haven't looked in depth at the two new offers but usually free dining offers when it comes down to it aren't great.

Right, it just so happened that last year's bounceback lined up with what the public offer ended up being in April, date for date. This time not so much. But yeah it is not a great deal all told. Especially when a hurricane disrupts a couple days worth of plans... :guilty:

Interesting..it's for a 3 day 2 night package and the additional FPs are 1 for DHS (good at 1 attraction only) and 1 for MK (good for 4 attractions only). But it could mean that they are exploring options of other types of packages or deals that come with additional FPs (though my guess is they would probably still put limitations on where those additional FPs are good at) and maybe this is to test the waters of the demand for additional FPs beyond what are included in your park ticket.

Interesting..it's for a 3 day 2 night package and the additional FPs are 1 for DHS (good at 1 attraction only) and 1 for MK (good for 4 attractions only). But it could mean that they are exploring options of other types of packages or deals that come with additional FPs (though my guess is they would probably still put limitations on where those additional FPs are good at) and maybe this is to test the waters of the demand for additional FPs beyond what are included in your park ticket.
That and they are trying to get people to use FP at attractions where no one uses it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter