News Round Up 2017

Our boy rteetz puts up announcements 10 seconds after they are made for upsells and within 5 minutes on the disboards people named "MinniePrincessSparkles4EVERMommy4261" post "I need this!!! Will it be available in 36 days when we arrive?!!!!" With heart emojis...

I object.

Just because I need AYCE Mickey Bars while sitting in a tent being whisked around on the Liberty Bell at 3 in the morning while paying $2000 for the privilege doesn't make me a bad person.

What else am I going to do with it? I'm tired of lighting it on fire......

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I object.

Just because I need AYCE Mickey Bars while sitting in a tent being whisked around on the Liberty Bell at 3 in the morning while paying $2000 for the privilege doesn't make me a bad person.

You missed the "4261". What are you, some sort of imposter? :rotfl2:

Or maybe you are "PrincessSparkles4EVERMom4262?

Question for those more familiar with the Orlando area. What is the ginormous building being built near Orlando international airport?

I object.

Well, paying Gaston for a private strip show in your tent was borderline poor taste.

GUYS! RunDisney shoes are now at New Balance outlets! I just picked up two pair for $80! Pretty good for running shoes! Just a heads up for anyone who wanted some and couldn't make it down for Marathon Weekend last year!

There are probably members that think this is really cool - but personally I have to laugh at silly little things like this.
I bought the 45th anniversary magicband 2 and my sister thought it was so cool that my magicband did something different than hers.

GUYS! RunDisney shoes are now at New Balance outlets! I just picked up two pair for $80! Pretty good for running shoes! Just a heads up for anyone who wanted some and couldn't make it down for Marathon Weekend last year!
They've been there for a while now. They just got some of the last years shoes in but they've had some of the older ones for a long time. I got Donald ones for like $60. I may or may not have 5 pairs of runDisney shoes now....

There are probably members that think this is really cool - but personally I have to laugh at silly little things like this.

I think it is a neat little touch - not a reason to buy into DVC or anything but I think it is nice they do little things for people that commit to Disney via DVC or AP or something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter