News Round Up 2020

I got a survey today from Six Flags about reopening opinions. What would make me “feel safe” returning once opened this summer? Things listed like hand washing and sanitizer stations, wiping each seat after each ride, or decontaminating each night. Feels like they’re trying to gauge opinion for post-pandemic.

I got a survey today from Six Flags about reopening opinions. What would make me “feel safe” returning once opened this summer? Things listed like hand washing and sanitizer stations, wiping each seat after each ride, or decontaminating each night. Feels like they’re trying to gauge opinion for post-pandemic.

I got one mid-March with similar questions.Based on the Six Flags 20 minutes away, I don’t see them as the pinnacle of cleanliness or safety...

We all figured this would happen, just odd they would put it out there for the world to see on their website with the parks not opening with no opening date in sight.

In a way it’s genius.

Put the price increases out now, when we are MONTHS away from reopening in any way shape or form, and most people will have forgotten about it when they do reopen.

Be public about it, so they can’t be accused of hiding it, but let everyone have their moment of sticker shock while they are all too swept up in pandemic to remember it for long. Then when the parks re-open, it’s just another tap with your magic band when you’re in vacation la-la-land and forgetting about your personal budget.

Just my two cents

Six Flags already takes an unbelievable amount of time to turn a ride, this would be so horribly slow. The real problem is going 50 mph on a coaster you cover the three feet to the person in front of you in 0.04 seconds, so you are in their cloud of droplets before they have any chance to fall.

Most of those ideas are theater. The difference in virus theater and security theater, though, is virus theater doesn't deter any real viruses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter