News Round Up 2020

I was just looking at their properties and they are all over the place. They have too many different distribution deals - Sony for Bond, UA for some things...it's messy. I'm not sure all that could be straightened out. As we move into a streaming world, ideally I want to see franchises unified on one service at least.

The amount of time and money whoever acquires it would have to put in to get the distribution rights wouldn’t be worth it. I know the Bond films are being leased to Netflix, or one of the non major studio services. So if you’re acquiring MGM and not even getting the Bond films until their current streaming deal is up, it’s probably not even worth it. Same for their other properties. I think it’ll wind up being AT&T or Comcast that acquire them. 1% chance it would be Disney. I can’t imagine them jumping through all the hoops necessary and inevitably pay far more than just the 5B

it's also opening day so part of that wait is so you can say you were there on opening day / have it up on your social media

Not saying there won't be waits going forward but I am sure not like today

When they opened a VooDoo Donuts in Denver the line was over an hour for close to 2 years after they opened. And there was an 11 hour wait last month when they opened an In-N-Out right outside of Denver. People are crazy when it comes to specialty food

When they opened a VooDoo Donuts in Denver the line was over an hour for close to 2 years after they opened. And there was an 11 hour wait last month when they opened an In-N-Out right outside of Denver. People are crazy when it comes to specialty food
And merchandise. People wait hours for merch.

I want to wish everyone who celebrates a very Merry Christmas! Obviously this year is so different for so many. I hope things do improve in the coming year. I certainly owe a lot to this site in terms of bringing me joy over the years. Many of my now good friends I have met through here. Happy holidays everyone!

I want to wish everyone who celebrates a very Merry Christmas! Obviously this year is so different for so many. I hope things do improve in the coming year. I certainly owe a lot to this site in terms of bringing me joy over the years. Many of my now good friends I have met through here. Happy holidays everyone!
Merry Christmas to you too @rteetz and may I say for all of us, ‘THANK YOU!!!’ for all you do here!!

I saw one report that Super Nintendo World is soft opening right now ... but not sure how credible it, looking for something to corroberate

Happy Christmas to you, sir! Thanks for being the ringleader to this DIS Boards family. :)

Thanks Ryan - and same to you!

This time of year especially I hope everyone can seek the light that brings them hope

And I can definitely say that this year, especially the past few weeks, this thread has been a light for me, and keeping me sane. So thank you #rteetzdelete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter