News Round Up 2020

Gonna look amazing when it’s done, but dang it’s a hot mess right now!

We were at EPCOT yesterday and Future World is a bit of a hot mess. The middle is totally closed so to get from like the Land to Mission Space you have to go all the way around. They have added more bypasses so if you plan out your day to avoid need for criss crossing it isn't really an issue but definitely a ton of construction walls

I live less than 2 hours away from Indiana Beach and I don’t remember the last time I’ve heard someone talk about going. The 3 hour drive to either Kings Island or Cedar Point wins every time for everyone I know.
Yeah, a park like that needs locals. When I lived in Cincinnati I used to go to King's Island twice a week. But I still really enjoyed my day at Indiana Beach (this was 2009). I only lived up there a couple years, but I would've definitely made back to Indiana Beach if I had stayed.

The problem is everyone wants new, and small time parks can't compete. I can personally have fun riding just about anything, especially anything that is operated well. And they had some fun rides, as long as you weren't looking for a Megacoaster.

We were at EPCOT yesterday and Future World is a bit of a hot mess. The middle is totally closed so to get from like the Land to Mission Space you have to go all the way around. They have added more bypasses so if you plan out your day to avoid need for criss crossing it isn't really an issue but definitely a ton of construction walls

Ugh. Not surprised. Probably gonna stick to The Land/Imagination side and World Showcase in May. My mom’s got bad arthritis and still refuses to let me push her in a wheelchair so it will be best to avoid the millions of detours they’ve got going on. Plus, we’re staying at POP for the Skyliner.

That’s unfortunate, I was planning a trip there this year.

Hopefully ACE can help save some of the coasters.
The company claims all rides will be moved to their other parks. But based on past experiences, I have my doubts.

Ugh. Not surprised. Probably gonna stick to The Land/Imagination side and World Showcase in May. My mom’s got bad arthritis and still refuses to let me push her in a wheelchair so it will be best to avoid the millions of detours they’ve got going on. Plus, we’re staying at POP for the Skyliner.
Makes me think (as I have a future stay at a Skyliner resort) .. coming into Epic from the International Gateway and the construction may not be as annoying (unless you want to get to Spaceship Earth .. heh.

The company claims all rides will be moved to their other parks. But based on past experiences, I have my doubts.
Precisely why I hope ACE steps in, after all this is why they’re around. Losing three CCI’s, including the first, would be terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter