News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demand is clearly there. Not to mention 40ish is where I think people are tech savvy enough to navigate the online scheduling. Here in TX my wife has spent hours and hours helping elderly friends and neighbors get appointments because they just can't figure out what they need to do. Now we are getting to groups that grew up with computers and had internet much younger (teens).

Yeah, well, it doesn't matter how tech-savvy you are if you aren't part of an eligible group. Even if you are eligible, most places here in Austin still aren't giving them to 1C (50+); you just get the pleasure of signing up on the list.

That's interesting. Although face masks really put a damper in it. I'm also wondering how well it works with children year after year? I already had to switch my kids fingerprints to mine because theirs couldn't be read consistently.

If it works, I think it's neat. I also appreciate that Disney is willing to try new things. Sometimes they work out great, sometimes not so much...

That's interesting. Although face masks really put a damper in it. I'm also wondering how well it works with children year after year? I already had to switch my kids fingerprints to mine because theirs couldn't be read consistently.

If it works, I think it's neat. I also appreciate that Disney is willing to try new things. Sometimes they work out great, sometimes not so much...

It’s definitely interesting. I like that better than finger scanning. I’m right there with you, DS’s fingerprint NEVER worked!! I feel bad because he loves scanning his finger, but after each time of having to try multiple times, (every time we go in!!), I finally switched his to mine.

It’s definitely interesting. I like that better than finger scanning. I’m right there with you, DS’s fingerprint NEVER worked!! I feel bad because he loves scanning his finger, but after each time of having to try multiple times, (every time we go in!!), I finally switched his to mine.

When I take my elderly mother to WDW, her fingerprint almost never worked. Then the CM comes over with a tablet and bypasses the system. Perhaps fingerprints are age sensitive.

When I take my elderly mother to WDW, her fingerprint almost never worked. Then the CM comes over with a tablet and bypasses the system. Perhaps fingerprints are age sensitive.

Yes! That was a daily issue for DS! The CM with the tablet almost always had to help. I didn’t want to keep people waiting every time, so I just changed to my print.

Last edited:
Preordered mine a few weeks ago when we were at the DMV to deal with an overdue registration renewal.

Edited to add:
1164 still needed to meet presale requirement. Maybe it'll move fast now that the design is released and there's a way to preorder without visiting an office.
Yay for the pre order, boo for dealing with renewal... 😊I am still surprised they haven’t met the quota yet. I actually got my voucher when they first announced it so I’m excited to see it easier to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter