News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquatica Riptide Race pass member previews have been "postponed." I'm guessing this is weather-related. Looks like they're still planning on opening to the public Saturday, and they're promising exclusive access for pass members "very soon."

Only Prime Parking - standard parking did not increase. A little misleading in the headling don't you think??

Grr! Thanks for bringing that to my attention- I adjusted the title here! Some titles have been bad lately!

One of the biggest perks for top tier passes for locals is prime parking. I miss the days when Disney (and now uni) had the 10 dollar upchsrge for prime parking.

it’s now 50 dollars a day, and I think (not clear) 20 upgrade for preferred, with premier passes still getting free prime parking.

I’ve currently got the three park preferred- but I’ll likely switch to 2 park premier (60 dollars difference!) to do prime every time... at least till epic universe comes out! New news changes the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter