News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
:offtopic:
Ok, I never noticed the Frowny face on this emoji, LOL. But I wanted to preface this post with being OT since not news :flower3:

I just got a pop-up survey from WDW on their website, and I wished I thought to take screenshots along the way. But several questions had to do with COVID protocols and park reservations.

My big suggestion was to offer people a MODIFY a park reservation like dining and (formerly) FP's. This whole cancel then rebook is such a pain, and nerve-wracking! (good timing for the pop-up since I had to do this today and the week is pretty full for 3 of 4 parks and we are now ordered MK, MK, DHS, AK. Ideally, MK would have been last :) ).

I was thinking about trying our first cruise in 2022.....pretty sure that budget just got shifted elsewhere.

5 years ago I took my, now fiance, to Disneyland for the first time. Today he texts me asking if we should add a 2 day galactic cruise before the back to back Wish cruises he is planning for our one year anniversary.... I believe I have created a monster.... and I can't say I am upset about it. ;)

Way back in the long ago days, they used to run buses to all the parks and hotels from the TTC.... but as the song says "That was yesterday, and yesterday's gone..."

Of course on one trip to WDW (our first trip in 1986 or 87 I think), they would run buses from all resorts to all parks, Downtown Disney and all the other resorts. They had this colored flag system where different color combinations indicated different routes... we were handed the little "key to the flag colors" when we checked into the resort. It was all very confusing.

I think it's much smoother now, but takes more time sometimes to get from point A to point B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter