• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Next of kin question

Dancing Mickey's

Mouseketeer
My friends who live in England are trying to complete their online check in but they system will not accept the phone number of their next of kin.

Anyone who has done this with a number from England know what the trick is here?

Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure why it's a problem. I'm from Canada and was able to put my daughter's phone number in as next-of-kin. But, I'm certain that even if it doesn't work, you can still do it when you get to the port. I know it doesn't help your friends right now but I wouldn't worry about it since it can be done onsite.

Try this
+44
If landline number leave the 0 off the dialling code eg 01753 try 1753
Think mobiles the same

The country code will auto populate so you need to keep checking back and fixing that when it does. Leave extra 0 off the front of the number if they have them. So in the code are +44 then numbers in the telephone number area. We were blending them all together.

Hope this helps anyone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter