Nice story from the park opening this morning + park pics

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
As we awaited park opening this morning, several friends and I met a nice couple visiting from Australia. They'd brought their two-year-old son to DL for his birthday. One of the guys I know is on good terms with a number of CMs and mentioned this to a few of them. Moments later, a CM approached the couple and asked if they'd like to open the park. So: it was their son's second birthday and they got to open the park.

Before any of this started, we suggested that they stay close to us, since they wanted to ride Peter Pan. We all know how crowded that gets within seconds after rope-drop. Long story short, we were able to help them to be first in line. They were a very pleasant family and seemed to appreciate our efforts and general advice about the park. It's always nice to help a fellow guest, especially on their first visit to the park :-).

Here are some pics. Many of you know that the Main Street tarps/scrims are down now.

IMG_6992.JPG

IMG_6993.JPG

IMG_6994.JPG

IMG_6997.JPG

IMG_6998.JPG

I should probably cut down on Buzz. I'm starting to look thirsty ;-).
IMG_7002.jpg

Star Wars Land is coming along.

IMG_6999.JPG

IMG_7001.JPG

IMG_7006.JPG

Nice update! Another lucky group gets to be first on PP thanks to you!
Your MS pics are as great as ever! We have one day post cruise in the parks next month and your pics make me very excited!

Your pictures make me so excited for our first trip end of october. It is great that you share your knowlege with other people. Always love to read your little reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter