Nicki & Todd are at it again, F&W style, snacking & drinking oh my! LIVE Tonight!!

I would never associate the word sane with you or TigerKat or me! ;)

This is very true!

OK, I can see I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you two! Behave now, I have to go cook dinner...........;)

But Ma, she started it!

What are we having????

What else would an Italian chick make? Eggplant Parm with a salad and maybe some wine...have you ever had my whine? Its always a good year....and its a never ending bottle.....:rolleyes1

It's way past my dinner time here in Austria, but I present you with dessert!

NICKI'S CRUISE LINE ADVENTURES!!!!

mndcl.jpg

YUM!!!!!

Oh man I have not laughed this hard in...a few hours ha ha!

KARIN!

That is hysterical! Tell Tom I love it! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Now you have to do one of KatMark and you guys too!

Okay you girls, I gotta go and call it a day! It's quarter to 12 pm here and I need to get up at 5.30am :scared1: again! I NEED a few hours of sleep :confused3 or I won't be able for "grammar" torture at school tomorrow! ;)

Thanks for the wonderful reviews! :goodvibes All of your food looks delicious! Now I really want to try Fulton's when we go in December.

Nic, I just showed this picture tomorrow. It wasn't a pretty scene...he didn't have his Depends handy either. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wish you could come with us. The weather looks like it's going to be beautiful!:hug:

Me too! :hug:

If your "S" word ends with "now" than it made it's first appearance here today - yuck - not such a pretty sight!

Yep...that's the word and I HATE IT...the only day I like it is Christmas!

I envy y'all, I love cold weather. It's freaking 90 degrees here....:headache:

We should trade homes--I love 90 degree weather and so does Mark. I hate Chicago and can't wait to get out of here.

Where the heck is everyone today????? All pooped out from yesterday? :rotfl2:

Oh man you have no idea what HE** hubby is putting me through today! Our Dec trip is off..he will be out of town on business and I have to call WDW and see if we can change our MVMCP party tickets to another day and I have to call WDW and see if I can get a good price and of course there is nothing left for Thanksgiving week at a good price. I can get us in at the Dolphin again but he doesnt think it will feel holiday-ish enough...so I am working like a freak trying to get something that will please the man!

I wish you could come with us. The weather looks like it's going to be beautiful!:hug:

I am so jealous of your Disney weather but my local weather in Naples looks to be wonderful too!

If your "S" word ends with "now" than it made it's first appearance here today - yuck - not such a pretty sight!

SNOW?! Oh how I dont miss that!

I envy y'all, I love cold weather. It's freaking 90 degrees here....:headache:

Got ya beat, 96 here today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter