• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Night of Joy without Kids, any ideas?

travelin' mouse

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are looking for things to do while we are down for the Night of Joy weekend. Has anyone ever done the carriage ride at Fort Wilderness? We wanted to do the backstage tour. but it is only available mon-fri. Any suggestions for a special dinning experience? Places to take a romantic walk?????:earsgirl: :earsboy:

For a special dining experience - try V&A's! For a less expensive of a night, you could also do Yachtsmand Steakhouse, Cal Grill, or Wolfgang Puck DR. Some romantic places to walk are between the GF and the Poly, and then watch Wishes on the Poly Beach. It's also romantic to walk the around the YC/BC and the Boardwalk. DH and I also find walking the WS at Epoct very romantic, and stopping for champagne, wine, or desserts along the way. Something that is wonderful experience to do with a sig other is seeing La Nouba at DTD!!!!

Have a great time!!

katie

p.s. I am originally from Mich!! :)

We are in our 50's and can't wait for NOJ. I have wanted to go to this ever since I heard about it.

We love to walk around the Port Orleans Riverside. It is beautiful and WDW brags about its award winning grounds. You really believe you are in the south with the plantation homes and the bayou. There are carriage rides there also. It is lovely. You can also take a free boat ride down the Sasagoula River to Downtown DIsney. It is so lovely and romantic.

I can't wait to see Michael W. Smith again!

What could be better: Jesus and Mickey Mouse - WOW

Susan

Thanks for the suggstion, I think were going to look into the California Grill and watch Wishes on the deck afterwards.

::MinnieMo Cathy

Your right, my two favorite things are Jesus and the Mouse.

What a bummer, we are flying in Friday because originally that's when NOJ started. I'm going to miss some of my favorit artists. I called the airlines (Continental but on a NWA flight) they said it would be a $100.00 per ticket fee to change our flights. We just can't justify that. We only paid a $175.00 to begin with.

sEE YA THERE::MinnieMo
Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter