Night Time in Disney!

DisneyBunny15

Mouseketeer
The week we go, the parks are only open until 9pm, but we're really late night people! I've been debating whether to change the trip to a different week unless I can find some fun things to do at night!

We have a split stay between AKL and BCV - please help!:confused3

Have you looked into the extra magic hours and where the fireworks are each night? My wife and I enjoyed the one night we spent at downtown Disney.....without the kids.

we enjoyed downtown disney at night on the trip we took without kids. we watch a show and wandered around.

While your at the BCV the BW has the ESPN Zone and Jelly Rolls which is a dueling piano bar and always afun place to be.(as is the BW itself):thumbsup2:cool1::cool1:

If you are willing to take a cab off property, my boyfriend and I had a great time on International Drive (Tu Tu Tango) and were hoping to check out the Ice Bar Orlando. I have also heard that Universal has a fun restaurant scene too.

we enjoyed downtown disney at night on the trip we took without kids. we watch a show and wandered around.

^^^ that is true also the fireworks are amazing. Something you should look forward to.

Make the most of your stay day or night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter