No availability for WL in March?

jenny-d

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this has been asked...I don't have time to read through a ton of posts. I went to book our spring break trip March 22-29 and there are no woods view rooms at Wilderness Lodge. I find this strange since I have done this every year for the past 8 years and never had an issue with availability. (I usually don't book until August) Has anyone else had this issue with limited availability at other resorts? Should I wait and see if they open up ...thought maybe it is just since they just released the rates this past week.

I apologize if this has been asked...I don't have time to read through a ton of posts. I went to book our spring break trip March 22-29 and there are no woods view rooms at Wilderness Lodge. I find this strange since I have done this every year for the past 8 years and never had an issue with availability. (I usually don't book until August) Has anyone else had this issue with limited availability at other resorts? Should I wait and see if they open up ...thought maybe it is just since they just released the rates this past week.

When they tore down all the trees for the new DVC Cabins, they removed the entire woods view category. The rooms that used to be woods view, which now have a great view of the fireworks, are now standard.

There are also half as many rooms in Wilderness Lodge (hotel) as there used to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter