No BOG preorder link?

22Tink

BC, Canada
I have 2 ADRs at BOG next month, both lunch. I've already successfully completed our preorder for the first one but the preorder countdown for the second one has disappeared and there's no preorder link. Today should be our day to order. Has anyone else experienced this? Another lovely MDE glitch? Thanks!

I have 2 ADRs at BOG next month, both lunch. I've already successfully completed our preorder for the first one but the preorder countdown for the second one has disappeared and there's no preorder link. Today should be our day to order. Has anyone else experienced this? Another lovely MDE glitch? Thanks!

Today was our order date as well and no link! People keep saying “you have 30 days... calm down” but these countdowns are all milestones to the trip getting closer. It’s exciting! So when things glitch and don’t work... it’s frustrating. I get it. Hopefully mine will pop up tomorrow.

Today was our order date as well and no link! People keep saying “you have 30 days... calm down” but these countdowns are all milestones to the trip getting closer. It’s exciting! So when things glitch and don’t work... it’s frustrating. I get it. Hopefully mine will pop up tomorrow.
Mine popped up later in the day so yours should pop up soon too! I totally understand the excitement!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter