No Bread

I love bread.

I remember when I used to try very hard to not eat it at times in every day life. But when I’m on vacation and walking 9 miles a day and eating donuts the size of my head or a $15 cocktail at the pool at 2pm…. I’ll enjoy that pre-dinner roll WITH butter thank you! (Haven’t been to yachtsman steakhouse in many years but 19 years ago on our honeymoon they had this warm garlic they would bring out to spread on your bread…. We still talk about it.)

Yachtsman‘s still has the onion & sourdough rolls with roasted garlic & salted butter! Ate there about 2 weeks ago, yummy as always!

Unfortunately this will be the new norm at most Disney Restaurants. Really not happy with the way Disney is running things lately , charging more money and giving less and less... So upsetting as this new way unfolds before our eyes

Can’t swear that they routinely did it at Disney but many restaurants ( including very high end types ) would reuse uneaten bread that was served to patrons (via the ubiquitous breadbasket) and left uneaten. Obviously in a post COVID-19 world this would be a really gross thing to do. I imagine it saves a tremendous amount of waste just not offering it … or providing it only when specifically asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter