No FP for Flight of Passage: is there any hope?

If you don't end up getting one, get in line right before park closing time. We found wait times were very inflated. We only ended up waiting for about half the posted time.

I was there yesterday and decided to see Nemo early on SB and change my FP+. Flight of Passage came up for us with multiple times. Never give up.

Keep checking back today. Sometimes people book it for two days and then fix their schedules to decide which day they prefer. I didn’t get SDD on day 2 at first but really wanted it here. I checked a few times a day for a month after and finally got it so you never know. Good luck.

Had the same thing happen September 2017. We rope dropped on an Early Entry day and we walked on in the second boarding group (myself, wife, 12 yo son, & 9 yo daughter). We were off the ride before the park opened! Granted there was already a 2 hour wait at that point, but if you get up early and hustle you can make it happen.

I've gotten same day FP for it as well, It was like 3pm that day and I scored one for 4:05.

Last Friday, we got a same day FoP FP while relaxing at Nomad Lounge. It was around 12:30 and the FP was for 3:30. We were casually looking in between rounds of drinks and appetizers.

Just curious for those who couldn’t get a FOP—how far out in your trip did you try?

People are reporting being able to get it at 60+5, mostly. Depends on the week though - I think the FP windows opening this week are particularly busy because it falls during fall break for many of the Atlanta school systems. My trip sadly only goes to 60+4 and no availability yet though I'm checking a few times a day.

I’m gonna keep checking obsessively but the only thing I could find at 60+1 was a 6pm spot. Problem is that we have to leave the park between 2 and 3 that day. Unfortunately we can’t rope drop OR stay till close and it’s our only AK window on a quick trip so we may have to wait till next year. Good luck to you!

People are reporting being able to get it at 60+5, mostly. Depends on the week though - I think the FP windows opening this week are particularly busy because it falls during fall break for many of the Atlanta school systems. My trip sadly only goes to 60+4 and no availability yet though I'm checking a few times a day.

I guess I’m just a little surprised. I don’t remember it being that difficult to secure on my last trip in 2017, and that was the year it opened (we went Thanksgiving week no less). But maybe you’re right and this FP week is for a more crowded period.

I guess I’m just a little surprised. I don’t remember it being that difficult to secure on my last trip in 2017, and that was the year it opened (we went Thanksgiving week no less). But maybe you’re right and this FP week is for a more crowded period.

My best guess is a combo of the free dining offer, swge opening, and fall break converging in a perfect storm - a friend is going the second week of Sept and they were able to get all the hard to get stuff so this week seems different.

Yes I was surprised because the last day of free dining was the 19th. I didn't expect that many to jump on this week. Really not looking forward to this trip and glad I'm only doing two days. I would avoid DHS but my husband really wants to go. That's why I want to go early and get out before 11 if I can.
ETA: I was on the "cancel" bandwagon and DH was on the "oh boy oh boy oh boy Star Wars".

My fast pass day was today and no FoP for us either. HS was frustrating, with almost everything being a Tier 1 besides the shows. Plus I'm sure the park will be so crowded with SWGE that the standby times for everything else will be high.

So odd. My FP day was this Tuesday, 60+8, and I saw FOP availability for a couple of hours after 7 am. We even got an early morning one.

Mine was Thursday. Got 60+4 at 6:50. Nothing else available.,
I really like the Dibb. It's showing 2 SDD on 9/22

Mine was Thursday. Got 60+4 at 6:50. Nothing else available.,
I really like the Dibb. It's showing 2 SDD on 9/22

Oh maaannnnn. We arrive 9/23 AM and leave really early 9/27 and it's feeling like I picked the worst days! But I can't bring myself to take the kids out of school since we get to go nearly every year!

FP+ day was this morning - or yesterday :scratchin I got most of what I wanted, although the new tiering at HS sort of tossed a spanner in the works. Guess I'll be seeing a couple of new-to-me shows :upsidedow
Couldn't get FoP until Sunday for a stay starting Tuesday the 23rd. And that wasn't until mid-afternoon :confused3

You do realize you can ride it without a fast pass right? Not being sarcastic, but honestly, the Q is awesome and the wait not really all that bad if you catch it right. Try near park closing, and don't always believe the wait time sign. We have gotten in line with a 120 minute wait an hour before park close, and were on and off the ride in just over an hour.

I am also in the camp of ride it right before Park close. We got in line with a 90-minute wait and we're off the ride in 32 minutes. The que is awesome!

We got our FOP FP at 60+4. We got a total of 3 for our trip. It’s DWs favorite ride.

No FOP FP this morning for our end of September stay :(. Guess we're stuck rope dropping or trying to get in line near closing. If the park closes at 8 would around 7:30 be safe to get in line ( i.e., we won't risk the line being closed to adding more standby guests?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter