No more early ride admission after Be Our Guest?

That breakfast is totally not worth its price ($25?) without the advantage of getting a jump on the rides.

However, I wouldn’t believe a single TA review. Unless people start posting about a “new policy” here, then it was a misunderstanding on the part of the reviewer.

Last edited:
I was able to get a BOG Breakfast for 3 for 8:05 AM this coming Sunday and snapped it up. There is an EMM that day but I thought it was still worth it. Going to split an adult and kids meal and I consider it worth it just to be out front of Peter Pan at 9 am sharp (have a SDMT Fastpass for 9:30 am already).

The $25 is insane for the food, but the pastry platter (watch that go away soon) makes it an easy split for 2 people. If there wasnt an EMM day I'd be more excited but since the MK is only open until 6 PM that day I'm going to take any other time in the park I can get.

Fingers crossed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter