• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No more Spa Raffle?

intricatejewel

And, uh.... fly!
I’ve been checking out recent Personal Navigators on the Disney Dream for 3-4 day Bahama cruises (disneycruiselineblog.com) and noticed that the Spa Raffle at 3:00p on Embarkation day has been missing on the last 5 or so Navigators. Can anyone confirm if they are still doing the raffle? It might be silly, but I love going to that stupid Raffle. I’ve only ever won once, but it’s become a cruise tradition of mine to go, winning or not. It’s just a fun way to meet some fellow cruisers and pass 15 or so minutes in a silly, kind of hopeful way. I hope they didn’t eliminate it :sad1:

Hmm I was on the magic in December and they had the spa raffle. I’m with you! I always gets my vacation off to a great start with lots of energy and the possibility of a cheaper spa treatment. :) I’ll be on the EBTA in about 13 days. Hopefully they’ll have it then too.

I was handed a card and told to show up or I couldnt win on my April 1 sailing on the Dream- does that help? We didnt get paper navigators so I dont have them to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter