No Sip, Savor and Sparkle At the Top in September?

MouseMamaToMany

Mouseketeer
My hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary at WDW in mid-September. We would love to attend this event, but there are no dates showing at all for September and beyond. The latest date I see is August 28. Is it possible that they just haven’t released more dates yet, or is it more likely they simply aren’t having it because of projected low attendance? TIA!

My hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary at WDW in mid-September. We would love to attend this event, but there are no dates showing at all for September and beyond. The latest date I see is August 28. Is it possible that they just haven’t released more dates yet, or is it more likely they simply aren’t having it because of projected low attendance? TIA!
I am looking for same timeframe to celebrate our 30th. Hope they are releasing dates late. Congratulations on your Anniversary, wishing you pixie dust and low humidity.

Funny it’s mine and my wife’s anniversary as well in September and I keep checking and still no dates listed for September. I would have thought they would have had them by now.

We're also watching as were down in Sept for our delayed Honeymoon 1 year anniversary

Lets hope they post some dates soon!

I have been checking every day for our 25th anniversary trip. We did this last on our 20th anniversary so we would love a do over. It isn’t looking too good, imo, since summer dates seemed to drop at the usual 90 days.

These dates usually get loaded randomly. Wondering if they will take a hiatus until after the holiday parties? Wanna say these take place on Sundays (along with other random days) and Sundays are party nights. I guess we'll see!

My daughter and I had reservations to this event but COVID prevented that trip. We will be there in Dec 2023 and I would really love to surprise her. Have been checking regularly to see any sign of its continuation beyond August. Fingers crosssed!

I see dates in September now but no times available. Was anyone able to get a reservation?

I think they are still uploading. Those days weren't there as of 3 hours ago cause I was checking lol

So I feel they are still adding. Fingers crossed as one of the dates would work for us.

Oh, this is exciting! Crossing fingers for snagging the 18th when it opens. Perfect 25th anniversary gift to ourselves! 💕

I was able to grab mine about 3am pacific time. Now I just think I have to try and modify my flying fish reservation at 5:30pm. We will have our car, but we were thinking of using Minnie Van that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter