• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No wait at MS...and here's why

Granny

Yeah, I'm a guy
Just made some ressies for next July at my home (VWL). Absolutely no wait to talk to the CM at MS.

I asked the CM if things were slow and she said yes, but this is a slow time of the year anyway. Right now, we are at the 11 month window for September and the 7 month window for mid-May. So she said it is usually pretty slow at this time.

She expects it to get very busy next month as they head into the 7 month window for the big summer season. :eek:

I just had read a lot of posts about how there was no waiting to get into MS, so I thought I'd share the CM's comments.

I called yesterday and today.
No wait what so ever. No music, just hello.
And get this! I talked to the same gal both times. I have to call again tomorrow and if I get her again that'll be weird.

Des

That is weird! Twilight Zone time! :earseek:

I'll have to call back in a couple of months just to get my fix of "hold" music. That's an even weirder thought!

That's why. I called MS two days ago and got a real person w/o any hold music. I was at work and got caught off guard. I expected to be on hold while I went about my work.

Granny,
I had the same as you today; no wait! We made the ressies for July too (June 23-28 @ HHI and June 28- July 6 @ VWL).

I called this morning at 9:00 for OKW for early May. I hit 3 - 3 and Robin answered immediately. Banked points, got my reservation and confirmed everything in less than 5 minutes.:)

For disney park music I recomend Live 365. Download their player and your good to go. The sound is much better than real player or winamp. Intercot is also on there. Once you download the player just type disney into the search and you will see a list of stations, then just click on the speaker icon. I hope this link works, I am not good at linking things. to get to the main page go to www.live365.com:confused:

I heard that they have hired some more MS people. Ofcourse, that was before all the trouble, so I am not sure if it happened. When I added on in Aug, they told me that they were adding quite a few to the group. Whatever the reason I know it is great not to hold on forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter