Nobody EXPECTS the Spanish Reposition!!! Taking the Magic Back to the Med 4/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the hubby:

Usual appearance:

000dw7ge

And we clean up pretty well too:

000fpsxk

Hey... 3 pages in less than a day... I think this thread has some life to it!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Pink wigs are going to be banned this time...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I STILL haven't opened mine yet... (may send it to Bubba for when the other one wears out... )

thank goodness

we can try to put pertinent info in the first couple of post on each thread as we go..:laundy: contact Tink rules or nskjerven

karl

michelle, get your writing hand ready...or at least the copy and paste functions....

Tomorrow I will be uploading pictures...

If you haven't sent one to me yet, please do...

This is me on our last cruise. I won't look quite the same by cruising time (a bit older and new glasses) but still me! :D

DisneyCruise3520.jpg

I have a few pictures of my dad, but he's a bit reserved so I don't think he'd appreciate me posting his photo on the 'net. Also, I think I'd like to sign up for the FE and Secret Mickey, but I know he won't want to participate.

Okay I am going to try with some pictures.....

me
Ingrid.JPG

Ralph
Ralph.JPG

Logan
Lo.JPG

Athena
A-cake.JPG

oh and my pants are wet from riding Grizzly River a bunch of times.

~Ingrid

for now just on the first pages so we can "see" each other. But would it be fun to have them on our landyards perhaps???

contact the creative team... you know who that is, right??? ;)

Here's the tutorials for posting pictures on the threads... I will put them at the beginning of the thread so we can all get to know each other... :)

contact the creative team... you know who that is, right??? ;)

I'm afraid I do...:guilty: afraid for him anyways :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

off to be a SAHM now, groceries, kids from school, kid to scouts, fix early dinner, get kid from scouts, eat dinner, take other kid to scouts...wow aren't you all so jealous of the exciting life I lead. And it's sprinkling in sunny California too.

talk to you later tonight, can't wait to see more pictures I love 'em so far :thumbsup2

Did you notice he hasn't checked in over here yet??? I did send him the link... I think he's avoiding us...

Oh Ian..... :flower3:

I would like to preface this post by saying you so should have not taught me how to post pictures. I love to look at myself and love it even more when other people look at me. :lmao: Seriously I hope this works.
IMG_0432.jpg
Jalen and I at a Rays game last summer.

IMG_0622.jpg

He doesn't like to smile for pictures but he doesn't mind acting silly. Wonder who he got that from. :rolleyes1

I have a few pictures of my dad, but he's a bit reserved so I don't think he'd appreciate me posting his photo on the 'net. Also, I think I'd like to sign up for the FE and Secret Mickey, but I know he won't want to participate.

ALL your dad has to do to participate in F/E is to make sure to empty his daily!!!!:goodvibes i will be 52 on this cruise, and i have only been on the WB P/C and found f/e to be so much fun even though i am the most reserved person i know(NOT)..

he may find if he hangs out with this group he may have a little fun.

karl

Karl... we were with you for 2 weeks... we KNOW what to expect... ;)

ALL your dad has to do to participate in F/E is to make sure to empty his daily!!!!:goodvibes i will be 52 on this cruise, and i have only been on the WB P/C and found f/e to be so much fun even though i am the most reserved person i know(NOT)..

he may find if he hangs out with this group he may have a little fun.

karl

Karl is bringing up a good point.

Shall all invovled in FE also gift for FE??? I know we had people on the WB Repo that wanted to be gifted but didn't want to gift. Personally, I think that sucks. It really is about sharing in my mind. A gift need not be expensive to be given, it's really the thought that counts. Even a hand written note would be better than nothing in my mind. So do we have this discussion early and often or shall I just slink away with my opinion???

Wasn't Tinkerbelle(something else) wanting to be in charge of FEs??? or was that Secret Mickey???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter