Noise in 2514??

Pitsley

Earning My Ears
Has anyone out there ever sailed in room 2514 or close to that? After we received our docs, we found that 2514 is on the "potentially noisy room" list. It appears that it is below one of the night clubs. I sleep like a rock and through anything, but DH is a very light sleeper. We've never cruised before, so I'm not sure how much of a problem this will be. Are the clubs open late?
If not, I'm sure we'll be fine.

In any case .... we're going to be on a cruise and lovin' it!!!! We can just catch up on our sleep when we get back:)

We are going to be in 2514 on our October 12th cruise. When are you going to be cruising?

Hi Tweetsie,

We're on the 10/2/03 Wonder! I got worried for a minute when I read your message ... I didn't see the "1" in front of the 2!! :-)

Have you spoken with anyone who has been in that block of room before?

No I haven't. When we cruised on the Wonder in June 2001 we were on deck 2 aft. It was wonderful. I saw that 2514 was on the noisy list also and was a little worried. I posted on this board and I believe the response was that I had nothing to worried about. The person who responded had stayed in a cabin close by 2514 and didn't have any problems.

If you have an opportunity to, please let me know what your experience was. Have a great cruise!!!

I'll be sure to let you know how 2514 is when we get back from the cruise! I'm so excited I can hardly keep from screaming!!

Thank you. I would appreciate that.

I can imagine how you feel. I have just really started getting excited since I came home from work on Monday and my docs were there. Every since then I have been feeling the excitement.

Tweetsie ~ We've been dusted with pixie dust!!!!! I found out today when I called to see if by chance there were any other cat 9s on deck 2 that might be in an area with less chance for noise. When the TA called Disney,she came back to tell me that we had been upgraded sometime earlier and had not been notified!!!!!! I'm so excited .. we're now in 6118 ... A VERANDA ROOM!!!!!

I hope you get lucky too!!

I hope I am that lucky too. Congratulations!!

I know you will have a wonderful cruise.

I thought that it was too late to request a change. But I guess not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter