Non-Anonymous Holiday Cards sent/received

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
There are only 22 of us playing, please make sure to post here when you send & when you start receiving your cards.

I'll be doing mine tonight while watching a Christmas movie :santa:
And they will go in the mail tomorrow.

Nancy, you will be very happy and proud to know that I got my cards finished and into a mailbox today ;)

:teeth:

Dropped my cards in the box this evening, so they won't be picked up until Monday.

Mine are ready, just missed the post man today. They will go out Monday.

Update: I just took them to the Post Office.

Well I fixed mine up today, but alas don't have enough stamps since I decided to send everyone on the list one. I will pick up extra stamps tomorrow and post when they make in the mailbox.
I also recieved a lovely card, my first of the season, from Meriweather today. It has a pretty waterfall scene on it. Thanks!

Well I fixed mine up today, but alas don't have enough stamps since I decided to send everyone on the list one. I will pick up extra stamps tomorrow and post when they make in the mailbox.
I also recieved a lovely card, my first of the season, from Meriweather today. It has a pretty waterfall scene on it. Thanks!

:yay: That got there fast!
That is one of our landmarks....gorgeous fall. The lodge is at the top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter