Non-Disney hotels with balconies?

Pez

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a trip to Disneyland, but I can't afford any of the Disney hotels. :( One of the things I love to do after a long day in the parks is to come back to the hotel and have a drink on a balcony while looking around at everything around me (preferably not a parking lot). But I'm having trouble figuring out which hotels near Disneyland have balconies. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

hotel has nice balconies. and the ones facing Disneyland have a great view of the parks! But I believe that it has been bought by Sheraton. I am not sure of the name. You could check on www.spg.com

The Howard Johnson has balconies that face the park and you can watch the fireworks from. We always ask for a room that faces the park. The higher up you the better your view will be.

Another vote for the HOJO. I haven't stayed there yet but we plan to on our next trip as it has been recommended to us by a lot of people. We plan on booking a park view room too as I love to sit on the balcony at night too with a park view.

Danauk said:
Another vote for the HOJO. I haven't stayed there yet but we plan to on our next trip as it has been recommended to us by a lot of people. We plan on booking a park view room too as I love to sit on the balcony at night too with a park view.

It is a nice hotel and the walk is not far. Just a warning.. the "park view" is really mostly a harbour blvd and the DL wall view with a small bit of the matterhorn showing. When the monorail was running we could see that and we could hear the railroad as it passed. We did see the fireworks from our room though one of the nights.. it was nice.

scanmom said:
hotel has nice balconies. and the ones facing Disneyland have a great view of the parks! But I believe that it has been bought by Sheraton. I am not sure of the name. You could check on www.spg.com

its the Sheraton Park :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter