Non-transferrable tickets

KBR

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm considering ticket options and want to buy 3-day passes that I would like to loan out one day on two of the passes. I plan on using the remaining 2 days for other family at another time. Can I do this?

KBR,
We just got back and the ticket thing was strange. On my second day, one of the people at the gate made me sign my ticket. My friend went through the line next to mine and no one said a thing to her. When we went to SeaWorld they made us both sign and checked to see if the signature on the pass matched my signature. They never checked our signatures at IOA or US, but it was at US that they made me sign mine.

All the tickets say "non-transferrable", but that is totally non-enforceable. What you are doing is fine (and I have done it before).

I am an annual pass holder, and they give me a discount on additional tickets ... what else would I do with those tickets besides "transfer" them to someone else?

The signature thing is for Flex Tickets, and they are supposed to be signed and you sign a log at some parks also when you enter, though enforcement is lax it seems ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter