Non US credit card billing Walmart

alebisi

DIS Veteran
Hi guys, I need help. I'm placing an order on walmart as it's cheaper than garden grocer and has some items that at garden grocer there arent. I'm trying to pay my order on Walmart and even though I've selected Paypal as payment method it keeps saying "select state" obviously my credit card is not from the US. What can I do?? Thanks!

Put the Florida address in which you're staying in.

Another option I've used at petrol pumps is to enter 00000 when asked....

For the billing address?I didn't knew I could do that!

The American system doesn't check CC addresses like the UK banks do, so you could fill in Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse as the address if you liked, it would still go through! :lmao:

Thank you everybody it actually worked! A part of my order was shipped today. Gotta love the uk disboards I always find an answer to everything! :cool1:

Hehe yeah. I ordered something online for store pick up at Walmart and my adress ended up being part of my UK adress and part US for the postcode, didn't have any issues at all :rotfl:

I need help too. I'm in US for holiday and i want to place an order from walmart but walmart doesn't accept international card it seems. Is there any way to place an order with my credit card from walmart.com?

I need help too. I'm in US for holiday and i want to place an order from walmart but walmart doesn't accept international card it seems. Is there any way to place an order with my credit card from walmart.com?

Put all the items in your basket. Go to checkout and sign in or create an account. Add a delivery address to your account or choose pick up then select a suitable slot and select 'continue'. Put in your credit card details into the next screen but instead of putting your UK address in the billing address area use the address of the place you are staying. You'll then be able to move onto the next screen and complete your order even though the billing address is not correct. We've done it before for grocery deliveries to Disney Hotels and will do so again for our visit a week today. As others have said - unlike the UK it doesn't appear to matter that this information is incorrect.

Happy Shopping.

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter