***Not Out of Credits anymore***lots of rare for trade(Minniehat) List updated 4/1

Ok- I think my first post is updated again

Only a few outstanding trades- still waiting to hear back from a few people

I would like:

1x Red Baseball Top
1x Dreams Ears
1x Hyena
1x Dreams Logo Pin

Interested in any of these:
Items I'm Trading:
-Green Soldier
-Dream Boat
-Beta Sea Green Cactus
-Two High School Musical Pianos
-Green Candy Cane
-Frontierland Ace Of Spades
-Frontierland Sattle Seat Sofa Red
-Huntsman's Heartless Hamper Pink
-Magic Show Top Hat Blue
-Magic Show Top Hat Purple
-Magic Show Top Hat Gold
-Animator's Desk

Pins:
-ATIS Ride Through
-ATIS Molecules
-Monster's Opening
-Jolly Roger
-Jungle Cruise Zebra Pin
-Master Gracey Pin
-Tomorrowland Skyway Retro Pin 3/5
-Tiki Rooms Open
-VMK Adventrueland pin
-Surfing Pin

Just letting everyone know that I am going out of town for dd's followup appointment with her neurosurgeon.

Not sure if I will make it back in time to play much tomorrow but should have some time on the game by wednesday.

Mickeymatt: I will get back to you on that trade. I am interested in some items but need to look more closely

I will be on later this evening- need to do dinner- will probably be on after 7 cst...

Thanks for looking at my thread!:cool1:

ahhh fireworks magic! :-) :-)
ah you best have some left (;
teehee i want one!
how many credits fer 1* fireworks?

Amber_KAitahhh fireworks magic! :-) :-)
ah you best have some left (;
teehee i want one!
how many credits fer 1* fireworks?

I definitely have some left... please make an offer and we can try to work something out

Hello,

Hope all is well :)

If the Dreams Logo is still available I would like to offer a 1* shark Magic for it.

LMK,Thanks for considering! :goodvibes

I would like:

1x Red Baseball Top
1x Dreams Ears
1x Hyena
1x Dreams Logo Pin

Interested in any of these:
Items I'm Trading:
-Green Soldier
-Dream Boat
-Beta Sea Green Cactus
-Two High School Musical Pianos
-Green Candy Cane
-Frontierland Ace Of Spades
-Frontierland Sattle Seat Sofa Red
-Huntsman's Heartless Hamper Pink
-Magic Show Top Hat Blue
-Magic Show Top Hat Purple
-Magic Show Top Hat Gold
-Animator's Desk

Pins:
-ATIS Ride Through
-ATIS Molecules
-Monster's Opening
-Jolly Roger
-Jungle Cruise Zebra Pin
-Master Gracey Pin
-Tomorrowland Skyway Retro Pin 3/5
-Tiki Rooms Open
-VMK Adventrueland pin
-Surfing Pin

I have most of items you offered but could always use another cactus chair, dream boat, magic show top hats- IF I did take pins I may be interested in teh Monster's Opening and Tiki Room Opens- maybe the ATIS pins...

I'm just not sure what of all that is really worth- like I said- I have everything on your list already. Would be more interested in things I've mentioned in my first post or things in my signature.

Hello,

Hope all is well :)

If the Dreams Logo is still available I would like to offer a 1* shark Magic for it.

LMK,Thanks for considering! :goodvibes

I do still have the dream logo pin available and would be willing to accept the shark magic for it.

I will be on shortly- give me a few minutes and look for virtuallynotme

I have most of items you offered but could always use another cactus chair, dream boat, magic show top hats- IF I did take pins I may be interested in teh Monster's Opening and Tiki Room Opens- maybe the ATIS pins...

I'm just not sure what of all that is really worth- like I said- I have everything on your list already. Would be more interested in things I've mentioned in my first post or things in my signature.

Dreams Boat, Cactus, the top hat chairs and monsters for those four items

I don't know what the Red Baseball Jersey is worth, but I would like to offer for one (possibly) just because I'm a huge Cincinnati Reds fan, and for no other reason. LOL

PrincessWendyBird is interested in ice cube chairs, but I don't know what those are worth either. :confused3

Hope your daughter is doing well. Hugs and prayers pirate:

MickeyMatt: Please let me know about your offer for items I still have available

1* Shark magic for gold ears?

Please reply if your interested! :goodvibes

I could do that trade. :thumbsup2 I won't be on vmk until this evening- I'm in central time and usually found that I can be on around 7pm

I don't know what the Red Baseball Jersey is worth, but I would like to offer for one (possibly) just because I'm a huge Cincinnati Reds fan, and for no other reason. LOL

PrincessWendyBird is interested in ice cube chairs, but I don't know what those are worth either.

Hope your daughter is doing well. Hugs and prayers

Right now I only have the one jersey and someone else offered for it- and I sort of traded away one of his other items because he didn't have a lot I was interested in trading. make an offer on it though and we can see if we can work something out.

Not sure of ice chair worth now either- I know some have them way higher than others- (prices that are almost ridiculous lol) but make an offer and I am sure we can work something out- I have a number of chairs not in use at this time...

I will be on and off the game tonight and this weekend. IF anyone is interested in making a trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter