not sure where to post this but,

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Hi my daughter just informed me she wants a mad hatter hat from wdw for halloween. She found it on ebay(Don't u just love kids) I read the other day you can call the park direct and order just about anything. Does anyone know where they sell this in MK and a number I can call. Ebay has this hat starting price at 19.99. and a buy it now price at 29.00. Do you think I should just try to win this auction or I can get from the parks. Thanks.

Ebay is ripping you off - plus, for health reasons I would suggest NOT buying a hat from Ebay. You may just want a hat, but what you may get are some little creatures with legs.

Yes, you can buy dir3ectly from the park as well as from DisneyEArs. They'll ship directly to your house. I'm not sure of the tele number but I think the Disney Store also sells the Mad Hatter hats. Last year the price for kids was 14.99.

Hope it helps!

OMG I didn't thnk about lice. Thanks for the heads up & the number. I'll call the park when I get home from work.

Mainstreet Megastore has it for $45!!!! It seems like everything that they sell on that site is ridiculously overpriced! Does anyone agree? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter