Not until Thanksgiving!

BamaFan121s

DIS Veteran
I'm posting this here because I know I will be in good company and you guys will sympathize.:hug: I was watching Full House the other day:3dglasses --the episode when they went to WDW--then I watched one of our promotional DVD--then I cried:idea: ....and cried and cried and cried.:confused3 It hit me that I will not be going back to WDW until Thanksgiving.:sad2: This will be the first year in 5 or 6 years when we didn't take a spring trip too.:guilty:
Generally, I get anxious about this time for another Disney fix:woohoo: , but I know I'm only counting down 2 months or so, but this time it is just sooooo far away and has me completely depressed.
Maybe it's because I've had extra time on my hands lately and have worked on my Disney scrapbook, or because I have an aunt who is going to be there this week that I've been helping with tips and planning...I don't know, but if I win the lottery tomorrow night (c'mon Powerball!) I know where I'm going!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter