Nov. WWW (plus Donnie)

Carters are lovers not fighters, Donnie. He is just mad because he refuses to "woMAN up" like you and crash the girls only weekend. Maybe one day he will get in touch with his feminine side, like you.:rotfl2:

Um.....Donnies boldly going where he knows no man will be................I seriously doubt that its his "feminin side" that hes trying to get "in touch" with!!!

Where better in the world for a single guy to be than at the fort in dead center of WWW, being the only MALE around....garanteed...he'll have to endure some pranks, insults, and jabs...but once the liquors flowing....he'll be in a very enviable position....perhaps several enviable positions!!!:teacher:

Donnie...I swear, Im not trying to call you out...but I cant believe Im the ONLY who knows how a player plays!!! And dude...you're an ALL STAR:thumbsup2

Um.....Donnies boldly going where he knows no man will be................I seriously doubt that its his "feminin side" that hes trying to get "in touch" with!!!

Where better in the world for a single guy to be than at the fort in dead center of WWW, being the only MALE around....garanteed...he'll have to endure some pranks, insults, and jabs...but once the liquors flowing....he'll be in a very enviable position....perhaps several enviable positions!!!:teacher:

Donnie...I swear, Im not trying to call you out...but I cant believe Im the ONLY who knows how a player plays!!! And dude...you're an ALL STAR:thumbsup2

party: party: party: :dancer: party: party: party:

No need to worry, ive already promised Scott id sit between him and Ami! Ill babysit the other girls too. We'll have none of that on my watch.lol

Oh c'mon now...you guys know NOT to take me seriously...Im just pickin on the Donster....we all know, If he GOT any...he'd just end up dropping it anyway!!!

I got the suitcase out, all ready for packing. It's getting close now! I'm getting really excited!! :banana:

Yipee!!
can't wait...just told the kids yesterday..let's just say Megan wasn't happy at all....Pete is a totally hands on Dad and can handle everything...she was acting like I was going to war or something!

Yipee!!
can't wait...just told the kids yesterday..let's just say Megan wasn't happy at all....Pete is a totally hands on Dad and can handle everything...she was acting like I was going to war or something!

Megan doesn't want to go camping??? Well...she is getting to THAT age, isn't she?

Megan doesn't want to go camping??? Well...she is getting to THAT age, isn't she?

Deb, I don't think Chris was talking about this weekend, she was talking about WWW weekend in Nov. (If I was in Megan's shoes, I think I would be bummed to be with all those guys too....)

Deb, I don't think Chris was talking about this weekend, she was talking about WWW weekend in Nov. (If I was in Megan's shoes, I think I would be bummed to be with all those guys too....)

Ooops!!! I thought she was talking about this weekend. Megan could hold her own at the WWW, I'm pretty sure!!:thumbsup2

Yes, I was referring to the girls weekend coming up. While I would love to bring her...that would defeat the purpose!! She'll live

Chris, it's good to see you! We've missed you and Gatordad. Hope all is well and you're both just busy. :goodvibes

chris, you guys have been missed. good to see you around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter