~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Glad to see you join in, Sarah.

Anyone else?? Only a couple of more days. Names go out Friday morning.

My youngest tried to make me buy some socks the other day, but I told her we have to wait on the sizes. She's too excited to wait. lol

My youngest tried to make me buy some socks the other day, but I told her we have to wait on the sizes. She's too excited to wait. lol

Tell her I know the feeling! I saw some cute ones the other day but I held myself back!

I'm thinking about it, but I wear thongs (flip flops) 90% of the time, and don't wear socks that often unless I'm wearing sandals. But it sounds like a fun exchange, and I'll let you know tomorrow when I'm feeling a little better (I've got one of the bugs that's going around).

Thanks Nancy for the get well. 3 of us got the bug on Monday and are working on getting over it:sick:. It's that time of year and the 2nd time this month that the family has gotten bugged. It sounds like alot of fun, so will PM you in a couple of mins to let you know that I'm in on this exchange. Haven't done one in around 6 months so I'm due for another one. Have a great day!

Trish:cheer2:

Glad you are joining in, Trish.
Also hope you are feeling better.
DH got hit with H1N1 in Oct.....not fun! I managed to escape it :yay:

I had the H1N1 shot, so have been able to duck it for the most part. There was a nasty 48 hr bug that we all got at the beginning of the month that flattened us for 2 days, and doc told me ibn Monday it was a bug that was going around and just to drink alot of fluids, cough syrup when needed and let it run it's course. Younger son got it last week and the rest of us on Monday. So much for the Flu and H1N1 shots I got in early Nov. You never know when you are going to get bugged and factor in a major shift in diet (thanks to the allergist I saw on friday) that has me scratching my head and I'm having lots of grumbles in general these days.

It isn't any fun.
DH is traveling out of country, so hopefully he won't catch anything.....and bring it home.

Hope your hubby has better luck than mine did. He headed to a union trading course around a 3 hr drive from here for the week, and promptly got the same bug as we did while he's down there, as he brought it with him. So he's suffering as much as we are at the moment. So I'll send some Pixie Dust your way and hope it will keep the bugs away!:tink::tink::tink:

Trish:grouphug:

Terrible to be away and be sick.
DH got H1N1 when he was in CA on business. It wasn't fun. Made it last longer for him since he didn't get home for 4 more days.
Hope everyone gets well fast.

Terrible to be away and be sick.
DH got H1N1 when he was in CA on business. It wasn't fun. Made it last longer for him since he didn't get home for 4 more days.
Hope everyone gets well fast.

Oh no the H1N1, did he recovery from it? When my kids were sick, there were certain people who asked if they maybe had the H1N1, but they did not.

Yes, he recovered. It took a long time. He has asthma and didn't get to the doctor until about 5 days into it. The doctor made him stay home for the next week. It took him about 5 more days to start to feel better.
I was sanitizing like crazy. Guess it worked, I didn't get it.

TODAY is the last day for sign-ups!! Any one else want to play?

Sign-ups are now closed!!

I willbe handing out names now :yay:

Please post on the sent/received thread that I will be starting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter