~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....COMPLETED!!!

I received mine today from Princess_Nikki.

She sent me a pair of aqua aloe socks
and a 3 pack....pink, pink with hearts and pink with hearts and Betty Boop.

Thank you, Nikki.

Haha! You're welcome! So, I may have forgotten to post here that my packages were sent, but you see they were!

This was my first exchange, and I plumb forgot to post on Saturday (Feb. 6th, I wasn't able to get to the post on Feb. 5th) that my packages indeed went out. I let Meriweather know I planned to post on Saturday. Sorry for the mix up, hope no body thought I forgot about them. We were only gone for a few days, didn't think it would be an issue, sorry to worry anyone.

Nancy...yours was the farthest destination!!! :confused3 One person I sent a package to was in AL, surely they should have received theirs by now. Any news on them?

I found out one of our exchangers is away on vacation.....she never mentioned it :(
So, Princess_Nikki's 3 will have to wait until she gets back to hear about them.

She is also one that has not confirmed mailing, so hopefully someone will receive from her in the next couple of days ::yes::

Alright!! I'm Sorry-again! :scared::guilty:

I made myself stay away from the computer all day Saturday so I could focus on packing for the trip! Meant to log on for a hot minute to post a message that my packages were sent and totally forgot. Took me forever to pack for a family of four! :confused3

Somehow missed the part to let anyone know I was gone...guess I didn't think about it, since we were only gone a few days and that was when the items should have been en route for everyone. Sorry...had our vacation ticker attached to my signature. Did no one see it?? :confused3:rotfl:

Alright!! I'm Sorry-again! :scared::guilty:

I made myself stay away from the computer all day Saturday so I could focus on packing for the trip! Meant to log on for a hot minute to post a message that my packages were sent and totally forgot. Took me forever to pack for a family of four! :confused3

Somehow missed the part to let anyone know I was gone...guess I didn't think about it, since we were only gone a few days and that was when the items should have been en route for everyone. Sorry...had our vacation ticker attached to my signature. Did no one see it?? :confused3:rotfl:

Nikki, to be honest. I did not see a ticker on your siggy. I personally do not look at everyones ticker, and as an exchange host, I do not feel that it is my "job" to do so. But since we did get things clarified between us, things are fine on our end.

Okaaaaay, no more joking here :eek: :hug:

Thank you so much ladies for our awesome prizes!!

Thank you, Dania, (didn't see her user name) for my socks, so nice!!
She sent, two lovely fuzzy socks, pink polka dots and pink stripes, and a nice pair of Valentine's Day socks. :lovestruc

Thank you, Flakypuff, for your wonderful package you sent DS3! :)
She sent:
6 pair of casual sport socks
3 pair of Spider Man socks
1 pair of Pooh socks
1 pair of Tigger socks
A Lightning McQueen race car!! :thumbsup2
And a soft football. :woohoo:
DS3 loves his prizes!!!

Thank you, Belledozer, for the great gifts you put together for DS8m. :goodvibes
She sent:
LOTS of Hanes white socks :yay: He really needed those!
3 pair of Pooh socks
3 pair of Tigger socks
3 pair of Eeyore socks....these were all so awesome!!!
2 Tampa Bay Buccaneer sippy cups-so cool! :banana:
And a Dale Earnhardt stocking...which I can't wait to show to my friend, whose DH just happens to be his nephew! :laughing:

Great packages, Ladies, thanks so much!!! :lovestruc

I didn't notice your ticker, either Nikki.
the note I send out with names always has a part at the bottom that says to please let me know if you are going to be out of town for part of the exchange.
It is so the senders know, they get worried that their packages might have gotten lost.

Glad to hear you received all of yours.

All of yours have been received......however, there was a problem. It was addressed in the PM I sent you, but you didn't respond to that part.

With that we have just 3 more to be received:

BELLEDOZER (mailed 2-3)
Mommytotwo's DD (mailed 2-3)
Missy1961 (mailed 2-10)

Hi Princess_Nikki,

Those socks for your DS weren't from me.....my exchange was with DJT....

DJT,

I'm so glad you liked your socks. Sorry I didn't reply on here sooner than this. Hopefully the tall bunny socks did their job keeping your feet warm! ::yes::

Hi Princess_Nikki,

DJT,

I'm so glad you liked your socks. Sorry I didn't reply on here sooner than this. Hopefully the tall bunny socks did their job keeping your feet warm! ::yes::

Yes, those bunny socks even keep my legs warm - all the way up to my knees! Love them. :cool1:

:sad2:

So it looks like I clearly botched this entire operation and have been giving a good whooping. I'm very new to this whole exchange thing, this was my very first one, and I obviously overlooked some serious rules. I was excited to get my names, and get my socks sent out before we left. We were only gone for 4 days, I sent them out before we left and figured most items would be posting while we were gone. I should have skipped this exchange, but thought I could fit it in just fine. Obviously I didn't. What would have been nice for me, was for my receivers to simply let me know I overlooked the minimum. I had bought them all in the same day and didn't realize I short changed anybody. Not making excuses, just honestly a human unintentional error. My 2 exchangers would have been welcome to let me know and I would have preferred sending them out more goodies than having "elves" step in to recover my mistake. That has made me feel badly too!! :sad2: Not only do I feel bad, but I feel stupid and my feelings have been hurt too. Some comments made me feel like I did it on purpose. I would never intentionally rip anyone off or make them feel bad. Again, this was my first exchange, I'm sorry I hurt anyone's feelings, and I certainly didn't mean any ill will. As I've been told, I can "redeem" myself on the next exchange. Sorry to my two receivers....I would have GLADLY sent you more goodies! :lovestruc

All of yours have been received......however, there was a problem. It was addressed in the PM I sent you, but you didn't respond to that part.

Because I would like to redeem myself for my mistake, I don't need elves to step in. I'll gladly take care of it.

Hi Princess_Nikki,

DJT,

Doh! Sorry, Flakypuff, I was getting my pen pal letter addressed, got the names crossed.

WOW! :scared1: I'm really throwing myself under the bus on this thread!!! :laughing:

Thank you, again, Flakypuff, the package was great!! I edited my original post. :thumbsup2

I did get to go out of town, so I won't know about my package until I get home on Monday.

There are a couple of resends in the works.
Hopefully this exchange will be finished by the end of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter