November 19, 2005 Thanksgiving Magic Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tri-circle-D said:
The last one for tonight. This one goes out to Lampy:

Q:What's the definition of mixed emotions?

A:Watching your attorney drive over a cliff in your new 'vette.

Thank you all for coming out tonight, please be sure to drive safely. I will be appearing live on the Magic for a special one week engagement beginning on Saturday November 19th!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

What time is the first show??

Hey East coasters! It is after midnight. That means it is November 18th. That means tomorrow is November 19th. It seem like I have something on my calendar for that date. I better go and check it . . . . .

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

packing and laundry, work and plane, see you in the port. I will be easy to find, I will have a lime green shirt on.... :rotfl2:

Tri-circle-D said:
This one is just a little off-color, but it is after midnight:

Q:What do lawyers use for birth control?

A:Their personalities.

OMG! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :jumping1:

I'm sure that many of us could confess to 'after midnight' jokes as well. 11 year-old DD knows our userID, so if she sees these posts, well..I'll save my best ones for Diversions or Rockin Bar D. :drinking1

I have a friend from Warsaw who told me a lot of Polish jokes, and in Texas we change them from Polish to 'Aggie' jokes. (Most know that 'Aggies' are students from Texas A & M.)

This one is very old (giving away my age here)..

Did you hear Ted Kennedy is going to resign as Senator? He's going to teach Driver's Ed and Swimming at Texas A & M. (OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! :eek: )

Bad! Bad! Bad! (But I still laugh when I read it back.)

Priscilla

Well, I didn't get the 5000th post, but check this out:

These are the top 25 total posts to this board as of right now:

LAMPSKIES 721
WMILLER86 441
Tri-circle-D 437
the5J's 436
Disneyfan37 314
DOOGIERUNNER 270
Scorpio1112 270
zeke11 246
KennyK 207
ohMom 171
ICEMANPAD 139
Mickeyhugger 120
bhawks9 105
Goofyhouk 94
5 O'Clock Somewhere! 85
silver7 75
yogamomme 73
momsgoofy 73
neverlandclub 72
cody'smom 69
Gdharmon 66
Buddy Bear 65
fletch88 60
Ratt45 51

Can you believe it. I am going to get some shut eye for now. I've got to catch up with Lampy tomorrow!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

WOW!!! I took a break for a while and look what happened!!! Good going all! And I made the top 25! That's only because the pro's are on the road! Good night all!! See you real soon! :wave2:

Well, I spent the night packing suitcases (and watching the tempers flare between everyone - had to keep reminding everyone we were going on The Best Ever Thanksgiving Week Cruise and to just chill) and packing the car so we can leave RIGHT after school lets out. And I missed all the fun of the great "get to 5000" race. Congrats to everyone, and especially Fletch88. I loved your acceptance speech!

I will try to check sometime tomorrow at school, but then we will be off line until the sea of Lime-green descends on the Magic.

Good night...uh, I mean good morning.

Paul Goofyhouk

Oh Sure
Kick a guy while he is sleeping
Who gave you all permission to take my 5000th post?
Just for that......
you each have to buy me a drink of the day! :sunny:

Well, we are cruel
WAKE UP KIDS, it is time for school!
We pick them up at noon then head to Indy for the airport

John

Andrew
Didn't you have anything better to do than to pass up the 5J's on this board?
Just for that....
Two drink of the day(both for my wife)

bhawks9 said:
I think Andrew should post #5000, and it should be a lawyer joke :rotfl2: . Who needs Lampy and Willie??? They are passed out by now anyway. :rotfl2:
OK, i see how it will be
Pick on the '04 Turkeys

Andrew...
It is not fair when you have the 1000 Lawyer Joke book!
I am sure one of your 'profesional' people sued to take it off from being published and another professional sued to get it published! :rotfl:

John :earboy2:

Tri-circle-D said:
No, someone call John and tell him to wake up and get on here! I would love to see if he can do it again. :rotfl2:

Andrew (tri-circle-d)
Well at least you were cheering for me :cloud9:

fletch88 said:
Sure...stick around for a while! Andrew will be buying drinks for everyone who is still online when we get to 5,000!! :rotfl2:
Oh On second thought....
i was awake reading along
i just wanted to give a rookie a chance! :goodvibes

Julia?
Wake up and get the KIDS ready
I am waiting for someone else to wake up and talk to.....
Hellllooooo out there?

Lightweights! :rotfl2:

John

John,,

Hey, we're outta here @ 2. Hopefully we'll catch up at the airport. I our plane lands in the same terminal you depart from in ATL. If we're not running late (don't have much time) we'll swing by your gate. Otherwise see you in Orlando!!

I got up @ 4:45 this am.... couldn't sleep!!!!! Wonder why? :cool1:

Jackie's even up early and in the shower... she must also be excited.

At the sailaway party on our 2nd cruise DD then 8 said "Daddy, this is going to be the best cruise ever!!" (Like we'd taken hundreds). No... I think #5 is going to be the best cruise ever!!!

We'll I'm off to the basement for a quick stationary bike ride with Lance Armstong in the Tour de France. I'll explain that one on the cruise.

I made it.. 15 pages at 6am.
Congrats on the 5000. KennyK and Mareka are safe and sound at the Wilderness Lodge. I had dinner with them last night in MK.

I'm not finished packing and I have to go get ready for work.
But hey I have plenty of time, we don't leave to go to the port until tomorrow morning. :teeth:

:banana: It looks rainy in the Western Carribean this morning.. so that means it will move by the time we get there right? :umbrella:

I don't think Andrew posted this one:

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead lawyer in the road?
A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Have a good day everyone!
Cindy in FL

Oh Doogie,
All this time and i could of been handing you a water bottle!
That could of been my excercise!
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter